For the Mathematicians.

Roger Guay irog at mac.com
Sun Jan 23 20:56:26 EST 2022

Thank you very much for your reply. It looks like I did indeed bite off more than I can chew. But I really appreciate that you’ve given me some avenues to explore. I’m a retired Physicist that loves math, and particularly how to use computers to model the real world.

Again I thank you for taking the time to respond. Is your dissertation readable to a LiveCoder that has no experience in any other programming language?

Roger