tsNet Gmail Email

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Sun Jan 23 16:55:52 EST 2022

Rick,

please let me add something

If you have 2FA enabled for your Google Account you can create an app specific password
https://myaccount.google.com/apppasswords <https://myaccount.google.com/apppasswords>

You then use the app password instead of your "normal" google password with tsNet

If you don't have 2FA enabled for your account then you can enable the option "google security non secure apps allow"
If that option is enabled, then you use your normal google password with tsNet.