Customising Wasm export

David Bovill david.bovill at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 05:55:45 EST 2022

I have a project that requires creating and rapidly prototyping was modules that would suitably be created in Livecode. However the was modules need to interface with other system components in a manner that is most easily accomplished at the moment using a rust based toolchain.

How would I explore this possibility? Can a wasm based Livecode be embedded / wrapped / included in the existing rust code? Can the Livecode export be relatively easily customised to provide the relevant warm api / headers needed? Is it feasible to edit the warm directly to add the relevant api / headers and set up the way the Livecode code is organised to make this possible?

What are the right questions to ask here?

📆    Schedule a call with me