OT: Wordle

Ali Lloyd ali.lloyd at livecode.com
Mon Jan 17 14:40:52 EST 2022

Hi David - my version uses the UK Scrabble word list (CSW19 , although
there's a CSW21 now I think) which has quite a few more words than the US
one.

I've just checked the list with definitions and it does appear that it is
valid in CSW19 as a past participle / adjective although it seems not to
have full verb privileges (the gerund is not allowed, apparently)

Yes the secret word is selected at random and can therefore be rather
obscure!

On Sun, 16 Jan 2022, 20:52 David Squance via use-livecode, <