Segmented Control Not Working?

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Mon Jan 17 10:07:18 EST 2022

If memory serves, I think hiliteChanged doesn't fire until after the hilite
has already changed, which is unhelpful.
I've given up on using LC's widgets, for now, because they are just so
primitive. I've gone back to using tmc2 for everything.

On Sun, Jan 16, 2022 at 10:31 PM Peter Bogdanoff via use-livecode <

> I see on the Livecode-blog.de <http://livecode-blog.de/> forum I need to
> use a hiliteChanged handler to do the job.
>
> Not what I expected.
>
> Peter Bogdanoff
>

> > On Jan 16, 2022, at 10:21 PM, Peter Bogdanoff via use-livecode <
> >
> > I’m using a segmented control widget in LC 9.6.4 Mac. I have a mouseUp
> handler in it. Clicking on any of the tabs (buttons) fail to trigger the
> mouseUp.
> >
> > I can send the mouseUp message to it from the Message box.
> >
> > Am I missing something?
> >
> > Peter Bogdanoff

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."