OT: Wordle

David Squance dsquance at telus.net
Sun Jan 16 15:52:50 EST 2022

Thanks to Ali for creating this and making it available. However, I have a question about the dictionary used and whether the secret word in any given turn is chosen at random from that dictionary.

My last game got me to:  ALOE-

The first four letters are green, the last, an S is black. I tried to send a screenshot, but it’s too big for the list. Regardless of the other letters I’d used up, I can’t come up with anything that makes sense. Aloe as a verb? That’s a real stretch and not in the American Scrabble dictionary.

Any ideas?
Dave