Video Chat?

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Mon Jan 10 16:48:37 EST 2022

Tom,

I just tried using whereby (via a php page we created) in LiveCode (the IDE) and its stuck on "Loading camera and audio...".   I've tried both the browser widget and the revBrowserOpen() method.  What versions of LC are you using?   I'm on 9.6.5.  Do you have a sample stack that is working for you?

FWIW, the php page we made works perfectly is a browser on desktop and mobile.

-Dan