Lost the variables and errors panel in script editor

Craig Newman craig at starfirelighting.com
Mon Jan 10 09:31:26 EST 2022

I use a second monitor rotated to a tall vertical to hold the SE. In going from LC to other places and back again, or  whatever, the SE sometimes hasty be reset in terms of its rect and topLeft. This always works just fine. When you get the SE back in shape, note both those properties and reset them when needed.

Craig