Creating a simple menu

David Squance dsquance at telus.net
Sun Jan 9 00:35:57 EST 2022

It won’t. It’s just to show a layout that incorporates the components that other team members have chosen from our old website that are to be retained, based on one of the available general designs the company that’s going to create the website has. My HTML was rudimentary at best when I used it last about 30 years ago, and since I like playing with Livecode thought it would be fun to do. I find a LC stack is a lot like a website, at least the kind of things I’ve done with LC, almost all of which have only been for my own use.

Dave