A question/survey of sorts for users of Navigator

Alan Stenhouse alanstenhouse at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 4 18:13:15 EST 2022

Sounds interesting Geoff. The ability to customise your own actions on objects would be great - I think we all get annoyed with some of the clunkiness of repeated actions (and no doubt we don't use all the existing capabilities of LC..), so your addition to Navigator sounds very worthwhile!

cheers
Alan