Sorting cards problem solved

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Jan 2 15:46:39 EST 2022

Well, it was an interesting puzzle. The "mark" property has come up before but I didn't think
it through enough. This seems to work:

   put the last word of pWhich into tFld -- popup menu with fld names
   sort cards by the short id of this cd -- import order; keep first 13 cards at front
   mark cds where there is a fld "category" and fld "category" <> empty -- tag real recipes only
   sort marked cards by field tFld -- "category" or "title"

Those who have never used The Ancient Xtalks may not know about the mark command. I used it all
the time back in the dark ages but didn't think the solution would be so obvious. Mark Wieder
jogged my memory.

So, duh. I hope I'm not kidding myself.

There's one day left before the link I posted expires. I've tagged 20 recipes I want to try.
You might like to do that too. The client doesn't mind, he wants to share the stack with the
world and is debating whether to fund a standalone so people won't have to install LC.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com