Into the future

Sean Cole sean at pidigital.co.uk
Mon Feb 28 14:29:39 EST 2022

Klaus,

This is a fantastic shout out. Could you repost that on its own with a
better subject heading like "How to install XCode essentials only for
LiveCode builds" (or something better). It deserves not to get lost and
stand out in searches.

Nice one.

Sean Cole
*Pi Digital Productions Ltd*

On Mon, 28 Feb 2022 at 18:57, Klaus major-k via use-livecode <