iphoneSafeAreaInsets()

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Wed Feb 23 16:05:49 EST 2022

The corners are curved so rectangular safe areas are:
1) portrait==> from the bottom of the notch to the top of the corners at
bottom full width of the screen.
2) Landscape there are 2 options:
   a) Notch on left ==> from the right of the notch on left to the full
right side of screen. The height from the bottom of the top right corner to
the top of the bottom right corner.
   OR
   b) Notch on left ==> from the right of the notch on left to the left of
both right corners and full height screen height.

   So in landscape it's either full screen height or full screen
width(except for the notch)

If the notch is on the right it's the same but reversed.

Now you can use the areas beyond the corners but the corners of your card
will be cut off by the rounded screen corners

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net