Message box failure in 10.0.0?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Feb 21 14:19:02 EST 2022

Probably not related, none of my test stacks call out to external files.

I relaunched LC 10.0.0 and everthing works again. The only difference is that I closed the App
Overview before quitting and then reopened it manually after the new launch. I don't know if
that made the difference, or if something just got screwy while running the IDE. The same issue
happened in LC 10.0.0dp1 though and I went back to 9.6.6 rather than deal with it.

I'll see if the problem recurs over time.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com