Install LC on Chromebook

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 02:25:08 EST 2022

'Normally' . . .

On Xubuntu I download the appropriate Linux installer for the machine
(my school sports a motley mixture of 32 and 64 bit machines),
and then select 'properties' with a right-click: that allows me to set
the executable bit WITHOUT getting all hot and sweaty using the terminal.

After that, it's just the same as on other desktop platforms: mind you,
select "me only" as the other 2 seem to play "silly buggers."

Best, Richmond.