Simple? DG question

Phil Davis phil at pdslabs.net
Tue Feb 15 17:03:30 EST 2022

Hi folks,

I have a 'form' Data Grid where each line's data objects are:
- a 'question' text field whose value is set once and never changed.
- an 'answer' text field whose value is set by the user's interaction
with a 2-state 'answer' group.

When the user clicks/taps the 2-state 'answer' group, its visual state
changes to acknowledge the tap, and its new state (true or false) is put
into the 'answer' text field. I have verified that this part works, and
the toggle object is setting the value of the 'answer' text field to
reflect the visual state of the toggle object.

My problem:
For some reason, the dgText and dgData of the data grid only contain
'false' as the answer values from every line in the DG, regardless of
the toggle settings (and therefore the text values in the 'answer'
fields). Like this:

    false    Fever above 100°F
    false    Unexplained body aches or pain
    false    Coughing