full justification in a text field

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Thu Feb 10 15:08:50 EST 2022

I was just trying to make text break at slashes today. I put a zero width space(U+200B) after every slash. Although LC did break the lines properly the space was not rendered as zero width. It was more like a thin space and a half and looked terrible. Is this an engine bug?

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net