Notarize Helper Stack in LC lesson updated

General 2018 General.2018 at outlook.com
Thu Feb 3 15:54:40 EST 2022

Update >>>> Success.

Tried everything, then read a post that pointed to :-
Apple Worldwide Developer Relations Certification Authority Cert
Developer ID Certification Authority Cert

In Keychain my existing expired 2027, I downloaded and installed the latest expiring 2030/2031 - re run mrSign and notarization success.

Status = Success 0
Status Code = Pac
Status Message = Age Approved

Regards