9.6.6 build errors

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Feb 1 12:38:03 EST 2022

I think you mean how we have to litter our scripts with checks for the
standalone builder in every *open/whatever handler. Turning off messages
was a way to accomplish the same thing without altering the scripts. If
building standalones gives you problems then you'd still need to do that.

I hadn't thought about how this may be affecting my current stack, since
I've never had any trouble before.
Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On February 1, 2022 11:12:51 AM William Prothero via use-livecode