9.6.6 build errors

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Feb 1 12:27:59 EST 2022

I'm having similar issues on Android starting from 9.6.6. The errors are
different but the behavior is the same. I posted here a couple of times
with no responses, and someone on the forums seems to be having a similar
problem if I remember right.

I'll write up a bug report later today, I'm not at my Mac right now.

I've found that if I quit LC, restart it, open my stack, and immediately
build the standalone it works. There may be a connection between testing
with the device via cable and then trying to build a standalone.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On February 1, 2022 4:15:41 AM Mark Smith via use-livecode