9.6.6 build errors

Mark Smith marksmithhfx at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 05:13:16 EST 2022

I just wanted to flag this issue. I am currently using the new release version of 9.6.6 although I did have similar problems with RC2 as well. This morning I took a stack I had previously built and successfully installed (using Development/Test Target -> iPhone) and tried installing it. The first time the app went through what appeared to be all the build steps but did not install the app. The 2nd time it went through all of the steps and then reported “Unknown Error” and the 3rd time it built and installed the app correctly. I’ve not noticed behaviour like this in previous versions. At the moment I have no hypothesis about what might be going on.

Mark