Livecode / Github

Sean Cole sean at pidigital.co.uk
Wed Aug 31 10:58:01 EDT 2022

Thanks for the confirmation, Brian.

I tried again from the message box. With a stack this large it takes about
10 seconds before the mainStack disappears for exporting and then reappears
1 min later. About 4-8 mins after that it truely finishes where it flashes
up a white window for a moment then the error appears in the message box,
same as before, object does not have this property. Because everything is
handled using a GUID, I have no idea how far it has got nor which
particular object is causing the problem. We'll find it eventually, I'm
certain.

Sean

On Wed, 31 Aug 2022 at 15:48, Brian Milby via use-livecode <