lcb missing manual

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 17:30:36 EDT 2022

Is there a page that discusses the pros of LCB? I looked and didn’t find it.

I’m thinking of a simple list (I’m making this up because I didn’t find the page)

 — N times faster execution than LCS
 — interface with code libraries using simple hooks
 — bundle code and graphics together into widgets

More?

gc