addIcon issue

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Sun Aug 28 11:10:12 EDT 2022

* icon operations are temporary (as soon as you quit LC and relaunch it,
the icons and families you add go away)
* there is no deleteIcon code in the icon api
* the icon api is
in /Contents/Tools/Extensions/com.livecode.library.iconsvg/iconsvg.lcb

On Fri, Aug 26, 2022 at 5:11 PM Bob Cole via use-livecode <

> I added the test icon to the custom icon library. Now I want to delete it.
> In the Dictionary for Icon SVG Library, I see there is a way to delete an
> entire icon family:  deleteIconFamily(pFamily)
> Is there a way to remove just one icon from a family?
> Bob

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."