Svg Icon Tool

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Fri Aug 26 16:08:08 EDT 2022

i decided, yesterday, to go through the lcb lessons, again, because of this
issue (and wanting to deal with a couple of things in the iconPicker).
hopefully it'll be done and released before i finish the course, because
Stephen said that he's going to have a new version of powerButton out in
the morning, which will hopefully cause me to forget about this while i
play with that.

On Fri, Aug 26, 2022 at 3:26 PM Ralph DiMola via use-livecode <

> I looked at the code and an auto hilite property could be added and the
> hiliteing could be disabled. It would be confusing but it would be allow
> one to control the hilite. I'm going to try it for laughs.
>
> Ralph DiMola
> IT Director
> Evergreen Information Services
> rdimola at evergreeninfo.net