BN Guides

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Aug 25 12:15:29 EDT 2022

Unfortunately I am unable to login to the forums (again) as the saved password I have for it no longer works. Also, if I ask for the activation link to be resent, both emails I would have used along with the only user name I use for everything (slylabs13), results in Account Not Found. Submitting a password reset on either of the two emails never sends a password reset email. Trying to register from scratch with slylabs13 as the user name generates an error that the user name is already in use!

I am then advised to contact the administrator, but there is no link I can find on the forums page for an administrator.

So far, I am unusually calm. Normally I'd be cursing and swearing by now. :-)

Bob S