Livecode performance problem

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Sat Aug 20 21:14:46 EDT 2022

Thank you!

The prior solutions have dramatically reduced the time - the WHOLE
analytics process in its entirety because of the slowness of my old code
was taking HOURS (like 6-10) - and is now down to 30-35 minutes with the
prior solutions. I can't wait to tr the combine by columns method to see
how much more (40%! WOW!) it reduced the overall process time further!