A few issues with web apps

Andreas Bergendal andreas.bergendal at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 08:52:24 EDT 2022

Bah, I can only get Kangaroo’s scroller trigger to work if deployed in a separate standalone. No matter how I try to integrate the code in my portal, it just doesn’t trigger.

In any case, the code that works in desktop web browsers doesn't work in mobile browsers, so there is still a problem to solve there. Hoping for the mothership to fix (in-field wheel/touch) scrolling natively in coming dp’s…

I mean, clicking/touching the actual scrollbar of a field always works, but in a desktop browser you want the mouse wheel scroll to work in fields (Kangaroo’s script does that, sometimes...), and on mobile touching/dragging over a field should scroll it (still unsolved).