[ANN] 1-D Barcode generator Widget 1.0 is looking for Testers

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 18:02:51 EDT 2022

Dear LiveCode Users:

It has been a long time since I've come with something really new.

So, I'm pleased to announce our first widget generating one-dimensional
barcodes.

Here is the list of the barcodes styles supported:
- Code39
- Code128A, Code128B, Code128C
- EAN8, EAN13
- UPC-A, UPC-E
- ITF

As usual to ensure the best quality possible before a final release, we
need some help for testing this widget outside of our development
environment.
Ideally we will be happy to send a beta version to users interested to
help.

If you have some interest in this new widget and would like to help, feel
free to drop me a note.

Some more informations about this barcode generator widget are available
here:
https://www.aslugontheroad.com/41-barcode-generator-widget-1-0-0-ready-for-a-beta-test

Best Regards,
--