Fall 2022 xAPI Cohort Starts in Two Weeks!

Brian K. Duck bduck at mac.com
Thu Aug 18 14:27:25 EDT 2022

Join us for the LIVE kickoff web session on September 1st
Starting on September 1st, every Thursday for 12 weeks, xAPI Cohort live web sessions will take place from 2:00 - 3:00 pm Eastern (US) Time. We will be sharing the link to the Virtual Classroom in an upcoming email so keep an eye on your inbox!

Our first session will introduce xAPI and the xAPI Cohort. We'll talk about the projects you can take on, how to join a team, and what makes a project group successful.

Please don’t feel overwhelmed if you’re not quite ready to brainstorm projects yet.

To join, or Explore the xAPI Cohort website.

https://xapicohort.com/

In past cohorts, we had a team work with LiveCode to build a sample stack for sending xAPI requests to a server. In there any interest in helping to update the project for LiveCode 10?

Brian Duck