polylist toys

Steven Crighton steven.crighton at livecode.com
Thu Aug 18 12:34:08 EDT 2022

Hi Mike,

I just tested the lazy load example and hit populate and clicked around etc and could not trigger an error.

Can you let me know what the error was?

I would say just to double check that are you are using the most recent version. I understand that we need to make some improvements regarding the notification of updates on these new widgets and we will do that. In the meantime we have implemented a last updated date in the my account area, so it’s well worth checking in on that from time to time to see if there is a new update available.

Thanks
Steven