i wonder what other widgets i'm missing

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Wed Aug 17 21:02:37 EDT 2022

I bought the megabundle and installed the widgets.
Then I started checking out the signature widget, and discover that some of
you have been using it for four years. I didn't even know it existed before
today, and I have a Business license (I also had not been aware of the
polylist/polygrids before the megabundle)
So now I'm wondering
a) what other widgets i'm missing
b) since the widget store is kind of sparse, if there are other places to
look for LC toys, especially widgets?

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."