issue related to Print.PrintSupport.Source.dll

Douglas A. Ruisaard dougr at telus.net
Wed Aug 17 14:45:36 EDT 2022

There was a flurry of discussions on the LC forum
https://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?f=9
<https://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=36870&start=45>
&t=36870&start=45) in April to July regarding errors occurring involving
Print.PrintSupport.Source.dll.

I will post on the forum as well but was wondering if anyone (including the
Mothership) has had similar problems and if solution(s) have been found.
The forum discussions seems to have ended with "some" possible solutions
but, in my reading, nothing definitive.  Like the discussions on the forum
*some* of my clients are experiencing this error but MANY are not. weird.

Douglas Ruisaard