Livecode SQLite

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Thu Aug 11 11:16:58 EDT 2022

Hi Folks,

I have a question about Livecode's SQLite implementation.

Looking at the official SQLite specs there seem to be json related
functions.

https://www.sqlite.org/json1.html

but none of them seem to work using Livecode's driver.
I was under the impression we had a full implementation

I was interested in implementing a relatively new feature where you can
index and query json documents and read the keys directly.

https://dgl.cx/2020/06/sqlite-json-support

I guess, if this is true, is there any documentation about which features
of sqlite are implemented and which are not?

TIA,
--
Tom Glod