Email via IMAP with HTML body from a template

Sean Cole sean at pidigital.co.uk
Thu Aug 11 01:11:38 EDT 2022

Hi Tom,

The doc in the script is the same that comes up in the dictionary. No help
when it comes to actually following a series of instructions that are
needed to send an HTML email via tsNetSmtpSync. Basically, it only tells
you the syntax, but with no help on even a few of the necessary parameters
you would need to use to make proper use of it. It's like being handed the
space shuttle and told "there you are, work it out for yourself"!

That is my comment on Fandom. The same I asked of Monte. Neither he nor
anyone else wants to answer those questions it would seem.

pContentA: How do we pre-encode parts including headers?
pMultipartType: What MultiPart types are there?
pParamA: What kind of parameters does ParamA take?

The formatting we get from converting a field to mime
(MimeEncodeFieldAsMimeMultipartDocument - a ridiculously long command name
btw) is horrendous. It's practically unusable, hence why I NEED to find a
way to send HTML by email on behalf of our clients.

On Thu, 11 Aug 2022 at 05:38, Tom Glod via use-livecode <