Email via IMAP with HTML body from a template

Sean Cole sean at pidigital.co.uk
Wed Aug 10 23:45:22 EDT 2022

Hi all,

I'm struggling with this still. It's been years (since before Dec 2020) and
I just can't get my head around it.

I have a template created in Dreamweaver that is a simple bit of HTML body
with CSS styling embedded (https://pidigital.co.uk/DeepDiveReport.html).
There is also a pdf that needs to be attached.

How do I use MimeEncodeAsMIMEMultipartDocument to make it ready to send via
tsNetSmtpSync?

There are zero tutorials and the dictionary is devoid of any useful
information on how to use it. Google turned up nothing. In my previous
request back in 2020, Monte, the author of the MIME library, had only
referred me on to the RSC docs for MIME which is like looking for a straw
in a needle stack. When I asked at one of the 'Firesides' I was told just
to use a template and send it. But to send it, it needs to be encoded and
that's the bit that is undocumented anywhere.

Any help appreciated.