Getting the visible rect of a stack with fullscreenmode "showall"

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Wed Aug 10 13:56:20 EDT 2022

The handler you probably need to look at is in card 1002 (index) called setBackground (line 104).  The effective working screenrect is going to report device pixels.  To actually know the relative rect from the card’s perspective you have to translate to the card coordinates.  I may not have used the most efficient method, but you should be able to follow it.

Thanks,
Brian

Sent from my iPhone