iPhone simulators

panagiotis m merakosp at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 12:28:22 EDT 2022

Hello Klaus,

The suggested approach is to make sure the desired simulator device is
already up and running. And then, in the Test Target menu, choose "iPhone
Simulator 15.2" or ""iPad Simulator 15.2", and click Test.

PS: To change a device, click on the Simulator app menu Hardware -> Device
-> iPhone X.Y etc

Note this might be slightly different depending on the version of your
Simulator app, which depends on the Xcode version, which depends on your
MacOS version :)

Cheers,
Panos

On Wed, 10 Aug 2022 at 19:08, Klaus major-k via use-livecode <