Livecode Builder developer wanted

Paul McClernan paulmcclernan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 20:50:31 EDT 2022

I would say go ahead and jump in yourself, I’d be willing to help if I can
(I’m rather busy myself), if you post questions in the LCB forum section,
if you get stuck. I’m sure Trevor has left a nice starting base (I’ve
looked at all of his LCB work). You could likely get the lib binary for
macOS using “HomeBrew”.

On Thu, Jul 28, 2022 at 1:44 PM harrison--- via use-livecode <