How to use addEventListener for browser window resizing in web deployment?

Andreas Bergendal andreas.bergendal at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 13:14:12 EDT 2022

Thanks guys, those are indeed great resources for many cases.

What I’m after here however, are specific solutions to the javascript/livecode ’pairing’ of code to manage browser window/stack resizing.
To avoid reinventing the wheel, if possible. I imagine this would be of great interest to a lot of people here, since having your stack react to browser window resizing should be quite crucial in many cases of LC web deployment.

That’s why I’m also confident that the mothership will build this into future releases of LC10. But as an early adopter, I can’t wait… ;-)