megabundle thoughts

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Fri Aug 5 15:19:10 EDT 2022

I own a Lifetime commercial (Indy) license for all current and future platforms and a current subscription to upgrade my license to the Pro features with Email support.

There are 2 items in the bundle  i was interested in: the Email parser library and also the PolyGrid widget. The other stuff like the ebooks, conference videos and others i already own or i could upgrade much cheaper (Curry's libraries) through the LC shop.

And without the voucher, which has the same value as the Megabundle costs,  i would not have purchased the bundle.

But i have also a subscription for the script compiler, so i decided to purchase the bundle and use the voucher for the next payments for the Script compiler subscription.

So in my case i did not loose money, but got some really usefull widgets and libraries on top. I did not pay much attention for the other widgets and libraries, but must confess that the PolyList (formerl DataView) and also the ResponsiveLayout library are really great enhancements.

So in case you have a current subscription in your LC account and you do not plan to cancel that subscription in near future, the MegaBundle is a bargain. You pay your subscription costs in advance and get some really great enhancements for LC.

Matthias