devcon 2022 recap

Mark Talluto mark at canelasoftware.com
Fri Apr 29 15:46:44 EDT 2022

Hi Bob,

I am happy to say that Richard Gaskin is our first 3rd party provider. He wants to make connections for many things external. Databases is top on the list the last time we spoke. I’ll ping him to chime in with more details.

Best regards,
Mark Talluto

appli.io <https://appli.io/>
livecloud.io <https://livecloud.io/>