devcon 2022 recap

Mark Smith marksmithhfx at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 12:06:24 EDT 2022

I thought it was a pretty good conference Mike, and surprisingly well handled by Zoom (although it took me 3 days to figure out what all the bits and pieces of the interface were for) and there were some pretty great presentations. Some I had to miss because of other commitments so I’ll be looking forward to watching them post-conf when Heather has a chance to upload them. There were a lot of very forward looking sessions from Kevin and company, and Mark Talluto had an interesting take on app development presented during his plenary (Appli.io <http://appli.io/>). Lots of ideas I think on how things could be improved or, as Mark said “made as simple as possible, but no simpler” (or maybe that was Einstein!!). Either way, great quote/comment. Like Matthias, I signed up for the LC Global 22/23 just so I could keep up with it all during the coming year.