Curved text possible?

William de Smet williamdesmet at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 11:42:00 EDT 2022

Thanks!

I came up with sort of the same idea yesterday evening and I am tetsting it
now.
I load a local html file within the browser widget with circletype.js added
to the html file.

A native textfield (and some extra code) writes back into the html file and
then I refresh the card.
A snapshot gives me the curved text.

There is also Arctext,js that I want to test.

I will come back later with my result.

groeten,

William