LC 9.6.7 export snapshot from a player object seems to fail on Windows (10)

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Wed Apr 27 18:21:26 EDT 2022

I am executing the following 2 lines of code:

               export snapshot from rect tRect of player "mediaConvert"
of stack "libHrAPI" to tImage as PNG
               put tImage into img "imageConvert" of stack "libHrAPI"

Prior to the export the player has a video load and has the currentTime
set to a particular frame, and I can see in the stack that the player is
showing the correct frame is visible.
I can also see that the image "imageConvert" is also visible, but empty

After the Export Snapshot is executed, it looks like tImage contains
valid PNG data, although I can not tell if it is the correct image
After the Put statement, the image "imageConvert" is set to a white
rectangle with a little bit of the player border on the left and top. It
is the same size as the player where as the empty image I started with
was larger.

This is with LC 9.6.7 on Windows 10. This code works on macOS. Does
anyone know if there is a known Windows bug with export a snapshot form
a player and any work around?