Curved text possible?

doc hawk dochawk at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 12:47:46 EDT 2022

I looked at this some years ago.  I forget why I wanted to do it (a logo, perhaps?).

My conclusion was that the best way would be to write it as either eps or postscript.

This gives you something that can be trivially rotated without loss, but the catch is that you have to then feed it to an external program to concert it to something that livecode can display (png, jpg, whatever).

I decided that it wasn’t worth the effort,.

At the time, eps was still included in the documentation, but I think the last platforms livecode actually supported eps on were NeXT and Sunos