Curved text possible?

ELS Prothero prothero at earthlearningsolutions.org
Wed Apr 27 12:38:43 EDT 2022

Folks,
I made a vertically oriented y axis text label for a data plot once. The text was written in a field with a transparent background, then a screen capture of the text field area, then rotating the captured image 90 degrees. It worked great. Obvious limitation was that the background was included in the capture. I wonder if something like this could be done letter by letter, then re-captured in a summary graphic.

I seem to remember someone making a plugin, years ago, that made text on a curve.

Best,
Bill

William Prothero
https://earthlearningsolutions.org