optionKeyDown message broken

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Thu Apr 21 14:16:53 EDT 2022

Yes, there are work-arounds. My post was about confirming the bug so I
can report it to Livecode.

In this case, we have a shipping application in which the optionKeyDown
handler USED to work that now a customer has (correctly) reported it
broken.

If everyone just codes work-arounds and bugs are never reported, then
the bugs will never get fixed.

Sorry, a long frustrating day.