Encountering slow navigation to a card containing very large fields? Do this one simple trick.

Craig Newman craig at starfirelighting.com
Mon Apr 18 10:04:44 EDT 2022

I think on the forum a few years ago we played with a gadget that only displayed a small number of lines of a very large dataset. That would perhaps allow a table field to be used without having to learn all about dataGrids. I will try to find that discussion.

Not that it is not a good idea to at least use the basics of a DG as a standard tool as a matter of course.

Craig