Localizing e.g. "Answer dialog" featuzre reques = hibernated?

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 02:38:03 EDT 2022

"Ah cud spak , an, aiblins it micht be mensefu, anent ither leids, but Ah
  jalouse that fowk widnae thole war jalouse qhat Ah wis ettlin an speiran
  eftir."

Your responses proves my point:

'I could talk about other languages, and, maybe it might make sense, but I
suspect people
would not agree or understand exactly what I was on about or aiming after.'

And as the Scots who do use LiveCode are all perfectly functional in
English . . .

On Tue, Apr 12, 2022 at 10:04 PM Pi Digital via use-livecode <